CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Love of Family

We were very fortunate to have my parents and my sisters (Lizzie & Stacie) come and help out after we had Zoie. I couldn't of survived without them. They took Izzy on a lot of outings so I could enjoy some quiet time at home before things got crazy. Izzy especially enjoyed the quality time she got to spend with Papa and Lala. They watched her while Mike and I were at the hospital. I don't think she even noticed that we were gone. I was really sad to see them go, but we had a great time. Thanks for all your help!






Izzy and MJ playing in the water






Izzy got into my mom's make-up and decided to use her powder brush for dark eye shadow.

Aunt Lizzie and Zoie

Izzy and MJ playing on the stairs

Izzy and Aunt Lizzie at the mall playground



0 comments: