CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally Giving In

I guess it's time for us to give in and start a blog for our family. I hope this will help keep all of you posted on what is going on with us here in Seattle. We are really enjoying it here. We live in a small town right outside of Seattle, called Monroe. We have finally just started to see the first signs of summer. We are having highs in the mid/high 70's. It's been quite an adjustment with the rain, but we are starting to get used to it. Mike is busy working for Siemens, a company that is contracted out by Microsoft. He is also busy studying, so he can pass a series of four tests by the end of the year. I just finished working for the Kid's Club at Gold's Gym. I had been the director over 7 different clubs for the past year. I am now a proud stay at home mom, with 2 beautiful girls to play with. Izzy just turned 2 on July 6, and Zoie Elizabeth, was born on June 12. They are the highlight of our lives. They keep us very busy and entertained on a daily basis. We also have 2 super cute Brussels Griffons, Mia and Kona. I am starting with quite a few posts so I can catch you all up. We hope you are all doing well; please come visit us in beautiful Seattle anytime.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow! What a beautiful family! I wish we could see you more often, but I'm so glad that we can keep up with you on your blog. I hope you're recovering ok. Going from one to two kids was really hard on me emotionally. We'll see how it goes adding a third!

Stacie Aho said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a blog :) It looks awesome already. I'm impressed with your I.T. skills! Can't wait to see you and your cute girls soon!