CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Long Time No Blog

I sorry that it has been so long since I've updated our blog. We were in California for almost 3 weeks, and life has been crazy ever since we've been home. I hope to get all caught up in the next couple of days. Zoie was 3 months last Friday, September 12. We had both Mike and my families in town for her blessing on Sunday. Izzy just started dance class last week. She has been twice already (pictures soon to come). Our girls are growing up way too fast! I decided to go back to work at Gold's Gym for just 12 hours/week. Izzy has a great time playing and it pushes me to workout because I am already there. It also gives me the opportunity to engage in adult conversation. Our camera has had some issues, so I'm sorry that the lighting is bad in a lot of these pictures.

0 comments: