CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Zoie Pictures

Here some cute pictures of Zoie. I forgot how fast they change. She will be 2 months on August 12, I can't believe it. She is really strong. She smiles all the time now, but she is happiest when she is standing up. At her 1 month appointment she weighed 10lbs 2 oz (which is what I weighed when I was born). Izzy has ben such a great big sister. She must give her a kiss first thing when she wakes up in the morning. We have the greatest little family! :)


4 weeks old

A 1/2 smile - 6 weeks old


Standing Tall


2 kids in diapers = a lot of fun! :)


At my cousin's wedding reception in Idaho - 7 weeks old


So sweet!


8 weeks old


Self portrait by Daddy


2 comments:

Hilary said...

Taking a break from updating my blog to read yours ;) Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Zoie is changing so fast, it's crazy.

Jessie said...

She's a looker! What a lovely family.